I am quite excited that I have received a new blog award from my new crafting friend and blogger, Kari at Purple Funtastick Creations. Thank you Kari as its much appreciated. We are just beginning a new friendship. Kari herself is quite sweet.
Certainly there are very talented paper crafters that I have met in the world wide web. But even more so is how sweet they are! Some of you have become and are becoming friends. So many are supportive and I appreciate the friendly and caring atmosphere. Many of us have laughed together and cried together! I have been blessed with this outlet as a stay-at-home mom. It is my only talent (other then cleaning toilets)! I have come a long way since joining you all in this arena in the fall of 2010.
The conditions of accepting the award are
- To thank the person who has given it.
- To list 7 random facts about myself
- To nominate 8 other worthy blogs
Random facts about me -
1. My favorite crafting supply is FIBERS
2. If I could be any animal, I would be a bird of prey (or a squirrel)
3. I wear socks 24/7, 365 days a year (except to shower and swim)
4. Before I die I want to stand next to an Emperor Penguin!
5. When I sing to God, I can only make a JOYFUL noise
6. I hate driving
7. If I could live on plain cheesecake, I would!
8. My kids can be tough, but I would not change a thing!
I nominate the following blogs to accept the award:
1. Denise at Designs from My Heart
2. Paula at Scrap Your World
3. Sigird at lovescrapreflect
4. Rachelle at Tru Love Creations
5. Christy at Lady Bugs on Walnut (this is a new blog w posts coming soon)
6. Nicolette at Beyond Scrappin
7. Emily at Create Serendipity
8. Kimberly at Cinnamonspice Papercrafts